LPO Connect provides research services in targeted fields expertise: climate and carbon; international trade regulation, banking and finance and planning and environment. Combining the expertise of our principals with the resources of our offshore associates, we can produce high impact, commercially targeted reports and analysis within a short turn around.
Our principals bring an insider’s understanding and practical insight from acting as legal counsel to:
- free trade agreement negotiations
- UN Climate Negotiations
- international investment arbitrations
- commercial international trade transactions
- international disputes
- International banking and financial institutions
- Corporations engaged in cross-border trade or transactions
Our services include:
- research reports and analysis
- literature searches
- case/law summaries
- text analysis and comparison tables.
As us for more information if you require research and advisory services for anything related to our fields of expertise.